Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy77 New Post thats not cool!

Hola Penguins!


Wasn't the puffle party so much fun? We all adore puffles around here and with all the shouts out to those fabulous furry creatures, I wanted to talk to someone on the team who just can't seem to stop playing Puffle Round-Up.

puffle.jpg

Why is it that you love the Puffle Round-Up game? I'll admit that I'm not terribly good at a lot of the other games. And I can get a good amount of coinage fairly quickly playing this one.


What's your secret to winning? All the puffle colors act differently when you move them! For example, the red ones sometimes jump out! The pink ones cooperate, but they're slower to respond. (Also, eating chocolate mints as I play helps tremendously.)


How much time do you spend playing? Not nearly enough to get all the things from Penguin Style that I want.


So... Coins or challenge... Why do you love your fave Club Penguin games? We want to hear from you.


Until then...Waddle away lil penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment